Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hot-tea

Winter time brings out my inner hot-tea (haha get it). I love hot tea. Since I'm always cold to the bone, hot tea warms me up & helps me drink more water. I try not to drink coffee, as it seems to upset my stomach. Not tea...I can have as much as I want & feel great! Since winter mornings are chilly & usually gray, I start my mornings with a hot cup of Yogi's Tangerine Positive Energy tea. The scent of orange is supposed to trigger feelings of happiness, it does for me! I love how this tea smells & tastes...so orange-y. I drink it plain. It has caffeine, but less than coffee. Starts my day off happy & oh so hot.

Another favorite winter tea of mine is Bigalow's Vanilla Caramel black tea. Beware it has caffeine, so don't drink it too late. Delish in the morning plain or with honey. A sweet treat!

Sometimes the best tea isn't store bought, it's homemade. This delicious & easy concoction is simply hot water, ginger root slices, lemon slices, cinnamon stick & honey. Drink this to sooth a sore throat or regularly to prevent getting sick. Tastes like cinnamon w hint of lemon & ginger. Ooohh Aaahh Soothing.

Don't want to get sick? Need to boost your immune system? I highly recommend drinking multiple cups of Republic of Tea's Get Wellness tea. Hands down is my favorite winter time Don't Get Sick tea. I drink it on a regular basis, I think it helps. Tastes like subtle cinnamon, cloves & nutmeg. On a hot summer day, I enjoy their Iced Pomegrante Green Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment